It is safe to say that we all spend a significant amount of time while using our digital devices, which is not a bad thing these days because it is one of the best ways to cooperate and connect with people especially in a pandemic where are not allowed to socialize like before.
But it comes with a price, using your phone most of the time can hurt your health. It deals with your eyes, skin, mood, and sometimes can cause headaches or migraines.
Since we are all busy doing things with our phone it is kind of impossible to avoid using one.
We got your back, so here are 5 easy tips to minimize blue light exposure.
• Turn on the blue light filter on your phone
• Rest your eyes now and then
• Eat food that is rich in vitamin A
• Use the 20-20-20 rule
• Decrease screen time and exposure
• Blink regularly
• And the most important tip we have, invest in an anti-blue light screen protector.
These are some of the best ways to minimize the negative effects of blue light. Practice them now before it is too late!